Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolution

The past few weeks I have been trying to organize my thoughts and come up with my New Year's resolution. I tried to put into words with my friend the other night what my resolution was, but it did not come out clear. I stumbled over my words, drifted into examples and could not put into words what I really meant. With a lot of changes about to happen in my life this seems like the best year ever to make a resolution and while usually I come up with something simple and quickly forgotten come February, this year I want something more permanent. And then I stumbled upon this post by Kendi and she explained what I had been trying to put my finger on.
This year going forward I want to be fearless and fear less. I want to ignore that nagging little voice that always sneaks up on me and over analyzes saying, "but what if?". I do not want to be afraid of failure, success, happiness, and going for what I want. So here's to being fearless and 2011.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Starting at a new school should be a big step in that direction!!

    ReplyDelete